Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
My hair is very soft at the moment. Like really, It's been soft the past few days though it doeesn't look any different. Really today my fringe was so irritating cos it kept flying into my eyes. I'm starting to think that it's getting a wee bit long. So, maybe i should, like, cut it. Hahahaha. I just had a conversation about my hair.
Tuesdays are waste of time days. 3 Hour, 20 min break, plus 1 hr 20 mins sleep time if pw is lecture. Seriously, i think Tuesdays are waste of time days. Man, if i was the ponning school kind, i would've ponned. If i was the ponning class kind, I would've ponned pw to go play hide and seek with Wenlong and co. But i'm not.. and that kinda sucks.
I was gonna type smth but i conveniently lost my train of thought. By the way, COW ICE CREAM IS THE COOLEST! And hoho, i bought banana honey prata today and I SUPPLIED THE BANANAS via the fruit stall cos they ran outta bananas. It was all very exciting as i was very happy to be part of their production process. I swear my banana(overloaded)honey prata tasted so much better after that (:
OH YES, i know what it was. I am very sad that France lost. Because France lost, i owe Amb Swensens, Seth 2scoops Island Creamery and ShawnLai 81 pushups. I'm very sad France lost. Seriously, i think it was a conspiracy! Damn those Italians. Damn this shit. Damn soccer. Damn the world! Nah i'm kidding, but it's always nice to end off with a BANG. (: Oh yeah, and damn the GP 'native speakers' for eng teachers forum thing. Haha i'm sucha angsty little thing.
But actually i've been very happy the past few days, contrary to popular belief. I've been very smiley. Must be the notable absence and abstinance of and from those damn (nice) emo songs. Damn seems to be a popular word tonight.
Oh yes, first pitch trning with the new team for next season today! I'm so tired but i'm happy cos i got to meet everyone who are all very nice people. I'm extremely drained and tired though, and i don't really know why. I miss the J2s, and FANG DON'T LEAVE :( but ohwells, it's life, we move on.
I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
been in my head the entire day.
Secret smiles for no reason at all,
-it's kinda nice.
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:01 AM